Setting Reference Values Manually
Created by: Richard Brynteson
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 12:40 PM
The NAPT Intra allows you to set reference values via ISO 13528 or Manually. This document walks through the manual assignment process.
Steps to Complete
- Login to the Customer Portal
- Navigate in the side bar to Intra
Under the In-Progress Intra, select the Intra you wish to Manage.
- Click on the Data Analysis Tab
- Select the Manual Tab
- In the resulting form, enter the manual values you wish to set for your Reference Value and Uncertainty.
- After you have selected "Set Value" the table will update and show your saved values. Repeat this for every Measured Value in your Intra.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.