The NAPT Intra allows you to set reference values via ISO 13528 or Manually. This document walks through the ISO 13528 assignment process.
Steps to Complete
- Login to the Customer Portal
- Using the top menu, select Intra
Under the In-Progress Intra, select the Intra you wish to Manage.
- Click on the Data Analysis Tab
- Select the ISO 13528 Tab
NOTE: You must have a minimum of three (3) participants who have submitted data in order to run analysis.
- Choose the Run All Analysis button. This will automatically run analysis, based on ISO 13528 for all participants based on the Algorithm and Outlier Method chosen during the Intra Setup.
- When the analysis is completed, you will be given a summary page where you can either Accept the values or cancel.
- Once you have saved the results, the table at the bottom of the page will update to display your saved results.