Creating a PT Plan is critical for compliance with your accreditation body. Our PT Plan Tool was created to lower the barrier and make it easier to develop your PT Plan.
Steps to Complete
- Login to the Customer Portal
- Click on PT Plan from the top menu.
- The first time you go to your PT Plan you will be met with a welcome message. Click on Start PT Plan.
- On the resulting page, the left side will show all ILC-PTs that you have planned. This is a running list, that each year you should review and add additional ILC-PTs to your plan. The right side will show you the last time the PT Plan was updated and by whom.
- To add a requirement, click on Create New Plan Requirement. Select the PT Provider (NAPT or Other) and the year the ILC-PT is planned for. You can enter results up to the year 2029. Additionally, we allow you to back-fill your PT Plan if necessary, back to 2015.
- Once you have selected your information, simply Click Add and the window will close. If you have more ILC-PTs to add, simply repeat the process.