Creating a PT Plan
Created by: Richard Brynteson
Modified on: Mon, 19 Apr, 2021 at 11:48 AM
Creating a PT Plan is critical for compliance with your accreditation body. Our PT Plan Tool was created to lower the barrier and make it easier to develop your PT Plan.
NOTE: Only individuals who login with Admin Access or Quality Administrator has the ability to see and modify the PT Plan.
Steps to Complete
- Login to the Customer Portal
- Click on PT Plan from the left menu.
- The first time you go to your PT Plan you will be met with a welcome message. Click on Start PT Plan.
- On the resulting page, the left side will show all ILC-PTs that you have planned. This is a running list, that each year you should review and add additional ILC-PTs to your plan. The right side will show you the last time the PT Plan was updated and by whom.
- To add an entry, click on Add Plan Details. Select the PT Provider (NAPT or Other) and the year the ILC-PT is planned for. You can enter results up to the year 2029. Additionally, we allow you to back-fill your PT Plan if necessary, back to 2015.
- Once you have selected your information, simply Click Add and the window will close. If you have more ILC-PTs to add, simply repeat the process.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.