Remove User from Customer Portal
Created by: Richard Brynteson
Modified on: Mon, 29 Mar, 2021 at 7:31 AM
User management is a critical aspect of any organization to ensure the proper individuals have access to the right information.
NOTE: Only individuals who login with Admin Access can manage users.
Steps to Complete
- Login to the Customer Portal.
- Click on Account Settings from the left menu.
- All users for your organization will appear.
- To disable access to the Customer Portal, click on a users name.
- On the resulting window, change Status from Active to Inactive. The user can no longer login to the Customer Portal.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.