The following lists all major changes to the QMS Navigator, Accreditation Manager and Customer Portal for NAPT. Where possible, the associated help document is also linked.
April 21, 2022:
- QMS: Introduced ability to export data
- QMS: Add service providers to security features
April 11, 2022:
- Customer Portal: Added ability to submit wishlist items to NAPT
- QMS: Added the ability to manage and assign items to sites. In the future, security permissions will be available at the site level.
March 30, 2022:
- QMS: Created new "default language" option for CAR / PAR / OFI under settings.
March 12, 2022:
- QMS: Added new Asset Management module
February 13, 2022
- QMS: Change severity on CAR / PAR / OFI into dynamic fields
January 29, 2022:
- QMS: Introduced Leads, Users and Participants
- QMS: When updating documents, all individuals on the stakeholders' tab will be emailed about the change
- QMS: Service providers can now have reviews assigned
- QMS: Audit Changes
- Introduced phases to audits including Planning, Schedule, and Conduct phases
- New Audit Reports
- Ability to attach Audits to a CAR/PAR/OFI
- QMS: Training Changes
- Ability to assign training to multiple individuals
- Introduction of Goals
- Introduction of Exams
- UI changes to make it easier complete training
- Ability to attach attachments to the user and the training record
- QMS: Added new search bar in navigation to search for tags across the entire platform
- QMS: New UI for Pending Actions. Includes the addition of:
- Following a Pending Action
- Setting a Pending Action to confidential
- Notifications through the app
- QMS: Changed Pending Action "notes" to conversations for more engagement.
- QMS: Updated Launcher to include new left hand menu navigation. Settings, Profile and Logout are now under the right user menu.
- QMS: Pending Action UI updated with new system to tag a pending action, mark as complete and flag as important
- QMS: Added ability to redirect URL login. Useful for when sending pending action links and the user clicking on them is not yet logged in.
- QMS: Fixed various bugs related to the "fly out" window
- Customer Portal: Updated Intra wizard to support the ability to resume the setup of your intra
- Customer Portal: Updated side menu to make ordering new NAPT Sponsored ILC and Intra easier to find
- QMS: Added Service Providers to Accreditation Manager
- QMS: New Launcher Page with Increased Performance
- QMS: Application uses a single URL
- QMS: Move away from browser cookies
- QMS: Added ability to run PT Plan Reports from Accreditation Manager.
- QMS & Customer Portal: Resolved bug that would not save the Discipline of a PT Plan Entry.
- QMS: Updated UI on side navigation for easier navigation and accessibility
- QMS: Updated Audit Module
- Will now display a count of how many Pending Actions are Open and Closed
- When viewing the Audit Sections, an icon will now display to indicate that Pending Actions were created under this section.
- QMS: Manage PT Plans from the Accreditation Manager. For organizations that use the Customer Portal and QMS Accreditation Manager - you can now manage all your organizations PT Plans from a single place.
- QMS: Meetings. Added ability to assign tags to Meetings.
- QMS: Corrective Actions.
- Added ability to assign tags to a Corrective Action
- Added default text when creating a new Corrective Action
- Added new Follow-Up Tab for corrective actions
- Fixed bug on numbering of CARs
- QMS: Audit
- Fixed bug that prevented tags from refreshing
- Customer Portal: Replacement of the existing PT Plan with a new, easier to use, option for managing PT Plans at the customer level. For details on how to create a new PT Plan, follow these steps.
- Customer Portal: Added ability to for customers to request and order an Intra directly from the Customer Portal.
- Customer Portal: When submitting data, a new validation page, will appear to ensure the customer has entered the correct data.
February 23, 2021:
- Customer Portal: Manage your Intras directly from the Customer Portal. NAPT now offers both a self-guided wizard option and a NAPT Managed option.