The following lists all major changes to the QMS Navigator, Accreditation Manager and Customer Portal for NAPT. Where possible, the associated help document is also linked.
- QMS: Added Service Providers to Accreditation Manager
- QMS: New Launcher Page with Increased Performance
- QMS: Application uses a single URL
- QMS: Move away from browser cookies
- QMS: Added ability to run PT Plan Reports from Accreditation Manager.
- QMS & Customer Portal: Resolved bug that would not save the Discipline of a PT Plan Entry.
- QMS: Updated UI on side navigation for easier navigation and accessibility
- QMS: Updated Audit Module
- Will now display a count of how many Pending Actions are Open and Closed
- When viewing the Audit Sections, an icon will now display to indicate that Pending Actions were created under this section.
- QMS: Manage PT Plans from the Accreditation Manager. For organizations that use the Customer Portal and QMS Accreditation Manager - you can now manage all your organizations PT Plans from a single place.
- QMS: Meetings. Added ability to assign tags to Meetings.
- QMS: Corrective Actions.
- Added ability to assign tags to a Corrective Action
- Added default text when creating a new Corrective Action
- Added new Follow-Up Tab for corrective actions
- Fixed bug on numbering of CARs
- QMS: Audit
- Fixed bug that prevented tags from refreshing
- Customer Portal: Replacement of the existing PT Plan with a new, easier to use, option for managing PT Plans at the customer level. For details on how to create a new PT Plan, follow these steps.
- Customer Portal: Added ability to for customers to request and order an Intra directly from the Customer Portal.
- Customer Portal: When submitting data, a new validation page, will appear to ensure the customer has entered the correct data.
- Customer Portal: Manage your Intras directly from the Customer Portal. NAPT now offers both a self-guided wizard option and a NAPT Managed option.